Friday, May 31, 2013

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty, I've got whozits and whatzits galore.....

This is the story of my life! I am in the process of prepping my speech room for the summer (a little sooner than planned thanks to EOGs). It's really hard to tell which part of my space looks more pitiful: the therapy room or the overloaded closet.



The fruit of my efforts. The empty room always makes me feel a little sad. We're not even going to begin talking about the mess of book bins & games currently sitting in my parents' carport. Hehe....

On a happier note, I wanted to share a craft that I made right before my first camera died in April. I bought these coasters at the Dollar Tree. They come in packs of nine so it's a pretty good deal. I made four wh- sandwiches that I can use for sentence formulation or answering questions. I have 4 additional blank sandwiches that I use for articulation reinforcement or following directions. You could use them in other ways by adding pictures to the front or back.


All it takes is a sharpie and the coasters to make this activity. The possibilities are endless. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of sandwich coasters -- very cute and smart. My tot is a huge fan of playing with our shiny coasters and we play educational games with them like talking about their shape and counting them. You can read more on that, and find a link to your helpful post, here: http://hintmama.com/2014/03/25/todays-hint-another-use-for-coasters/

    ReplyDelete