Sunday, December 9, 2012

A blast from grad school past..Language Acquisition charts

I'm looking back at my old graduate school work right now. I was so proud of compiling all of these charts when I first started.  

Preschool Phonology Chart- Syllabic Structure Processes

Preschool Phonology Chart- Phonological Processes

Preschool Phonology Chart- Sound Acquisition Chart

Preschool Morphology- Brown's 14 Morphemes

Preschool Morphology- Brown's Stages

Preschool Morphology- Additional Features

Preschool Semantics Chart- Semantic Roles

Preschool Semantics Chart- Acquisition Strategies

Preschool Pronouns Chart- Strategies for Acquisition

Preschool Syntax Chart- Embedding

Preschool Syntax Chart- Sentence Development

Preschool Pragmatics Chart- Vocabulary Development

Preschool Pragmatics Chart- Conversational Skills

Preschool Pragmatics- Narrative Skills

10 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!!! I just printed out all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I cant print your charts. Is there any way you can email them to me please? It would be so helpful. I thank you in advance and here is my email just in case you can email.
    Tobynatdre@aol.com
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why the links don't always work. I have given you access to them via google drive so hopefully they will work now.

      Delete
  3. Great post !! As an SLP I would be completely lost without a clipboard manager. It literally saves me 5-10 hours of typing each week I am most positive. I have been using Ditto most recently, and it is serves me well. For example, when I do my Medicaid billing, I just reach down into Ditto and click on out the student's previous entry which will pop or paste in. Then I edit and consider whether I want to save any new information into Ditto. So, it basically allows you to copy what ever you want and retrieve whenever you want from the point of your cursor. I am so spoiled, I literally became disabled, when my Ditto program stopped working for a short period following an update. It is my #1 timesaver and tool as a SLP. Gee I feel like I should add that I do not work or receive compensation from this company ! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I haven't heard about them, but I will have to check it out. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, sooo useful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have these pinned on Pinterest on any of your boards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typically pin my ideas into the collaborative Speech-Language Therapy Blog Posts board. It may take some hunting to find them on that, but this is up on pinterest.

      Delete