Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rainy days....

I'm looking forward to getting a phone call next week....this SLP gets a brand new pair of glasses. I am looking forward to having a set with anti-glare protection after several months of struggling to deal with sensitivity to computer screen glare. The only bad part was the machine that puffs air into your eyes. I was totally not expecting that and jumped about 5 feet out of the chair. Oops....

In the meantime, I am doing my best to prepare for the fall in slow spades. The EET was a big success for several of my students last year. I hope to find more ways to incorporate it into therapy sessions. Here's a very simple creation that I plan to use. It's missing the orange dot because there's really no place to put it. However, it shouldn't be too much of a big deal since that's something I usually try to ask them anyways.

You can grab your copy here.

4 comments:

  1. I hate that air puffer! Been getting puffed for a long time... there was one place that I went to and didn't get puffed, but they actually had something worse! I'm glad to be back on the puffs of air after that experience.

    Thanks for sharing the freebie!
    AFVSLP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been about 8-10 years since I've been to the eye doctors so I had no clue. I can't imagine having something worse done. I guess the puffer isn't so bad.

      Delete