Friday, June 7, 2013

June Link Up

It's time for the June link-up! June is going to be my relaxed month before the storm of summer professional development in July. 

Here's my line up:

So what else is exciting about June, I would say the SLPs Care for Ok. fundraiser. We've already surpassed our original goal! Thank you so much to everyone who has purchased one or both of the bundles. If you haven't had the chance yet, they are available on TPT for $15. To find out "Moore", go here. Bundle #1 is here, and Bundle #2 is here.

Ready to link up? Here are the rules:
1) Give credit where due - link to original ideas/blog posts, TpT/TN stores, etc.
2) Feel free to mention your own products, but please include items from other people. The purpose is networking.
3) After submitting your blog, visit four more blogs and make comments.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! You will have to teach me about yard sales. And I can relate to needing sleep!


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bummed that I will be out of town for our city wide yard sale this month! I hope you have good scores at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive blog!!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful blog.
    Speech Language Pathologist

    ReplyDelete