Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Leaping Leprechauns

It's hard to believe that it's almost the middle of February already! With all the snow closing drama, misbehaving groups, and finding out that our principle will be retiring this year, I feel like I need a little luck at the moment. Every rain cloud has a silver lining in there somewhere. My silver lining just happens to be the fact that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner (plus, the state association's spring conference). 


I'll be using the Luckiest Leprechaun with my younger groups again, but this year I needed something for older students to enjoy too. The solution was to make a new packet with a bunch of smaller activities to mix into our book & leprechaun trap crafts. 

You can grab a copy of Leaping Leprechauns here.

Here are some of my favorite Teachers Pay Teacher freebie finds:
  1. If I were a Leprechaun.
  2. Leprechaun, Leprechaun
  3. Lost Leprechaun Antonyms & Synonyms
  4. Follow the Clues: St. Patrick's Day Edition.
  5. Looking for Leprechaun's sequencing activity. 
Puppy update- Serena continues to heal with each & every day. Her stomach looks so much better already and it doesn't seem to hurt her much at all. The wonders of youth, I suppose, and I am glad of it. She got to meet a little Yorkie today who is about the same age (her owner is a co-worker of my dad) and they really hit it off well. It's the first opportunity she's had to interact with another small dog in weeks. She seemed very appreciative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment