Summer is a nice time to take a break from all things speech and work related. So this post is dedicated to things that I like to do during the summer.
- Read all the (non-work related) books!
- Go on long walks.
- Go swimming.
- Cook something new at least once a week.
- Catch up with friends through facebook, twitter, email, or snail-mail.
- Go to all the yard sales!
- Try out a new fitness routine.
- Successfully log into myfitnesspal for 15 days in a row.
- Shop at thrift stores during the morning.
- Catch up on soap operas.
What are your Top Ten Summer Activities?