Sunday, December 15, 2013

There's S-no-w Time Like Winter

It's so hard to believe that Christmas break is just around the corner! I cannot wait to have a break. It's nice to be able to re-charge the batteries and spend more time with family. The past few weeks have been full of late evenings to catch up on billing, IEPs, and re-evaluations. We did get one two hour delay, which was awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed getting a little extra sleep. It also inspired me to start planning for a January snow theme. I created a short pack of snow themed conversation cards and song inspired mad-libs. 


Grab a copy of S-no-w Time Like Winter here.

Want to see some other activities I've found? I don't know that I will use all of these but I do like to keep my options open.

No comments:

Post a Comment