Monday, February 8, 2016

Social Skills Round 2

While my husband enjoyed the Superbowl (sort of--his team lost), the dogs and I thought up new ideas for my social skills group. We decided that football games are a good time to reminisce about the good old days when I did inclusion groups last year. Some memories were good and some were not quite as great....

But what a great way to to talk about what we are expected to do in the classroom! Students see things like these actions all the time in classrooms and they leave a HUGE impression. I imagine some may see worse and some may see better depending on the make-up of the classroom. 



I hope you will find these scenarios to be another helpful addition to your social skills toolbox!

You can grab your copy of Classroom Social Skills here.

7 comments:

  1. These cards will work well for my higher functioning life-skills class! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Hope they enjoy!

      Delete
  2. These scenarios are so on-point with behaviors my kids exhibit and need to work on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for creating and sharing these! They will be a great activity for my students in all primary grade levels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and your students enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    Thanks

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    ReplyDelete