Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easter freebie finds


The best laid plans go to waste sometimes....and that would be the case of me making something for Easter this year. I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen thanks to the general craziness that is life. Granted, I've had to put a few ideas aside already so I could have some me time. That's one of the hardest parts of blogging. It is so easy to let all things SLP consume every waking hour if I would let it. So I'm going to Teachers Pay Teachers to find a few good filler activities to coordinate with my Easter books. (And, honestly, I think Easter is the HARDEST holiday to tackle. There's just such a fine line to walk with the topic and then the kids will come out with something religious in the middle of the session.)

So here are some freebies that I hope to use with my groups:

1) Easter Egg Hunt Sentence Mash Up
2) Easter Pronouns
3) Smash the Bug for Articulation
4) An Egg-stra Big Mess! Comparative/Superlative Adjectives
5) Easter Noun Sort
6) Basket of Prepositions
7) Chick Craft

Bonus Finds
1) Petite Pocket Program- Vocabulary
2) Parent Handouts- K, GF, B, P

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amy,
    Thanks for the list of Easter freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for posting this ! Also love your Mantra. Today is going to Rock!

    ReplyDelete