Saturday, December 27, 2014

Let's Celebrate New Years!

It's time for another TeachersPayTeachers freebie round-up! This time I am going to show you the freebie activities that I'm planning to use with my students to celebrate the arrival of 2015.


Craft Project
1. New Year's Resolution Mobile- This is a great way to discuss 2014 and what they want for 2015.
2. New Year Book- I see this as something I would use with older students who don't want to make a mobile.

3rd-5th
1. New Year's Around the World- Comprehension, Comparison, & Vocabulary are all targeted in this packet. (I used a similar activity for Christmas and it worked really well for my students.)


P.S. My resolution is to stop drinking soda. Even though I've gotten myself down to 1-2 cans a week (unless its a really bad week), MyFitnessPal has taught me that I eat way too much sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment