Monday, June 16, 2014

Thanks for the memories...

One of the things I love most about doing inclusion services, is getting to mold things that classroom teachers use into a speech activity. The idea for my most recent freebie came from assisting one of my students with a kindergarten memory book. How fun would it be to create a memory book that tracks how each student changes over the course of the year? 


The memory book that I created is very simple. Each month gets a page for them to describe one thing that they have learned and their favorite activity. My goal is to pull our memory books out for five minutes once a month to work on the new page. They also get to progress monitor how they are doing with their speech goal. 


Grab your copy of My Speech Memories here.


Random Memory Share: 
This is the song that played on the radio right after I got done with my high school graduation.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy!

    I am Lindsey, and I am just about to graduate with my bachelor in Applied Linguistics in September. I will then go on to get my master's in Speech Pathology. I was looking through all your ideas for your kiddos and just had to tell you how fantastic they are! I am now even more excited to get back into the classroom! Keep up the great ideas and posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation, Lindsey! That is very exciting and I wish you all the best on your path to being an SLP.

      Thank you so much for the sweet comment. It means a lot to me!

      Delete