Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sitting on the dock of the bay.....

I think there should be a list of activities for SLPs without a voice to do on a sick day. It would help increase my sense of accomplishment.....so here's my top 8 list. 

1. Sleep until 11 am
2. Watch a hallmark/lifetime channel movie that's tear inducing  
3. Take a four hour nap
4. Check email once the entire day and spend the rest of the time as far away from the computer as humanly possible
5. Snuggle with a pet
6. Take a two hour nap
7. Practice oral motor exercises in the bathroom mirror 
8. Watch HGTV 

I've been working on a file now for several weeks. If you like it (and I hope you do), please feel free to show me some facebook likes. It's a good way to keep up with when I post freebies as well as seeing some of my favorite freebie finds that I don't include on this blog. 


Here is a copy of Oceans Away for you. The file includes animal fact cards, wh- questions to use with the cards, some ocean themed vocabulary words, and a suggested book list. There is also a beach scene with pieces that you can use for following directions. I didn't create task cards for those because I don't always use tasks cards in my sessions.


3 comments:

  1. This is great!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful song and a beautiful freebie. A beautiful, huge, useful freebie! Thank you and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete