Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pronoun champs

I recently went to the Dollar Tree looking for St. Patrick's Day decorations. I managed to find a little inspiration instead in the party isle....4 little tiny gold trophies. I decided to buy the trophies and write pronouns on them with a sharpie. When I am working on pronoun activities, I can assign my students a pronoun to use with my other figurines and have them switch off. I can also have them hold up their trophy to remind me to use the correct pronoun.



My trophies also coordinate wonderfully with my latest freebie creation....Students have to pick out pronouns that can fit into the sentences. They have the potential to have just one appropriate pronoun or several.


You can grab your copy here.


P.S. I'm sorry for the recent decline in posts. My life is over-run with IEPs and meetings at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate! Hang in there! I don't want to forget to thank you for the freebie - you're so nice!

    ReplyDelete