Saturday, January 12, 2013

We're all Copy Cats here

I have a few students with goals to repeat directions and phrases back to me. The easiest way for me to explain it to them, is that we are going to play copy cat. They can get a little carried away with it sometimes, but for the most part I have found that it's an easy way to get them excited. I decided to make this activity as a stress reliever this week. Here is a copy for you. 


The white cats go up to seven word utterances and the orange ones range from 8-11 words. 
You can even make paper plate cats and feed the cards to them for correct productions.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this idea! I have some kiddos with cochlears that are working on repeating things back and this is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete