Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Looking ahead to 2016.....

While I know it's just December, I decided to make my next product focus on New Year's so I can rest just a little bit easier during Christmas break. I'm looking forward to being able to walk back into the building after New Year's and know that I have an activity ready for my toughest group---the fifth graders. 
This Would You Rather? activity is designed for practicing articulation sounds at the carryover level. It's a nice break from reading passages, but it is also a great way to practice reasoning skills. I always make my students explain the reason why they would pick X and not Y.  


I created this activity on simple sentence strips that can be placed into many different types of containers. I'm going to use a pringles can decorated like a top hat, but some of you might use an actual hat if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment