Monday, February 23, 2015

There is never a dull moment.....

I am sorry to those of you who really love Mondays. I am not a huge Monday fan because it always seems like something strange happens on them. Today, may just win the Oscar for Weirdest event. Why?


My morning walk to the office for sign-in was disturbed by our lead janitor staring up at a corner with a look of sheer terror on his face. Nestled ever so snugly into the corner was a tiny black bat. He had no clue how it got in the building, or better yet, how to get the bat out of the building before the students arrived. I guess Mr. Bat didn't get the memo about Halloween being in October or he is just as sick of the ice as the rest of us. 


I'm not sure who they called or how they got the bat out, but it was gone when I went down the hallway later this morning. 

Has anyone else had a little critter break into their building?

2 comments:

  1. No critter, but I did walk in to see a ceiling tile in a little puddle of water on the floor! I suspect that when I get back to school, there are going to be several other tiles on the floor. :)
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope they get that fixed quickly.

      Delete